Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pat Benatar Is In The House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


         

I have made several purchases with Kangaroo Manufacturing and they really know what they are doing! Everything I have bought is high quality, durable, and  the prices are great. These Inflatable Rock N Roll Guitars didn't disappoint!   My daughters favorite one ended up being the pink one. (of course) She is having a sleep over and we pulled these out and all the kids had a blast with them pretending they were Rock Stars. The colors were really vibrant and by then end of the night the kids were all banging each other over the head with them and they were still in tact so that should say something about their durability....

I had no problems with shipping and delivery these were shipped within hours after ordering them and were delivered right on time. Do I plan on going back to Kangaroo Manufacturing in the future! YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what kind of cool new things they come out with,I received a discount on this product to provide an honest and unbiased review. That discount has zero sway over my rating/review. I expect all products to perform like they are described. If you want to purchase these awesome Guitars all you need to do is head on over to Amazon and place your order here.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment