Monday, February 23, 2015

Rubber Ducky Your The One! You Make Bath Time So Much Fun


               

Kangaroo Manufacturing has done it again. I am so impressed with all their products they are made well and Customer Service is always great! I ordered these Rubber Ducks and they shipped the same day and arrived in 2 days as promised with Amazon Prime. My 5 year old daughter LOVES Rubber Ducks I thought this was going to be a phase that she grew out but apparently it is going to last a while. Who can blame her? Rubber Duckies really do make bath time so much more fun!

These are way cuter when you get them then what the picture up actually shows and they provide hours and hours of good old fashioned fun for your kids or maybe even yourself if your still a kid at heart like some of us! They float, they dive, they look cute, all the things a Rubber Duck should do. I received this product at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. Any discount I receive on items has no effect on my ratings/reviews. I expect things to work just as if there was no discount involved!!!

If you want to purchase your very own awesome Rubber Duckies to have loads of bath time fun all you need to do is head on over to Amazon and place your order right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment