Friday, February 20, 2015

How is your Vitamin C Serum working???

I have been using this Vitamin C Serum for a week! I received an opportunity to review this at a discounted price so I wanted to make sure that when I wrote my review there was no other factors like me using several other creams and serums along with this so I stopped my regular face regimen and used just this Vitamin C Serum the entire week.

As everyone knows there are many Vitamin C Serums on the market so when I review serums I really want one that sticks out to me! Something that shows me different results than the other ones. I immediately could tell a difference in the texture of this serum when I went to use it. It wasn't as heavy as other ones I have tried. I am not sure if that was because of the Airless Bottle or just the way the serum was made.

After putting it on my face. There was an immediate difference, with most serums it usually takes a while to actually see/feel a difference. This absorbed right into my skin and left my face feeling a lot tighter then it was before. There was also a difference in the brightness of my skin. Being anemic my skin tends to get pasty at times and my face was looking more alive. Of course after continuous use is where I really seen the results but seeing results after one use was enough for me to give a 5 star rating. If you would like to purchase a bottle for yourself all you have to do is simply go to Amazon by clicking here and placing an order.



No comments:

Post a Comment