Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fifi & Fido Beefy Jerky Treats

I have 4 dogs, ranging in many different sizes. Some of them are very picky and then there is those 2 that would eat garbage and quite frequently try too! All 4 of my dogs seemed to really enjoy these treats! They were all following me around for more once I gave them their treats so that has got to mean something in Doggy World.



Since they are different sizes I had to break the treats into pieces for the two smaller ones! The littlest is 3lbs and so I just broke hers into tiny pieces and she had no problem eating them. I am pretty picky about what I feed my dogs and they have severe reactions to anything with corn in it. These are made from 100% beef what dog isn't going to go crazy for that. As a dog Mom it makes me feel better when I know I am feeding my dogs something that is good for them and seeing that these are made with organic ingredients is comforting

 

These were delivered quickly and in a cool resealable bag to keep the treats fresh. I received an opportunity to review this product at a discounted price in exchange of an honest and unbiased review. All thoughts, experiences, and opinions are 100% my own. If you think your dogs will love them as much as mine then hurry and place your order here.

No comments:

Post a Comment