Monday, February 16, 2015

Emmy's Best Premium Pet Water Additive for Dogs and Cats


         


This is a great idea! My dogs did not even seem to notice that this was in their water! It took a while for me to notice any change at all breath wise using this alone but that wasn't really what I had got this for anyways. I wanted to give this a try because I am a firm believer in the healing power that aloe has  in humans and I thought this would be a great way to protect my dogs against some of the things the seller has mentioned.

Seller states: Ingesting Aloe Vera can help aid with the following:
• Susceptibility for infections
• Detoxification and drainage of metabolites from the whole organism
• Strengthening and stimulation of the immune system
• Intestinal fungi
• Constipation
• Supports with coughing infections (soothes dry cough)
• Supports with chronic respiratory problems
• Joint problems, good for the building up of cartilage and to ease pains and inflammations, brings more vitality and well-being
• Increases mental and physical fitness
• Problems in the area of the urinary tract

Which makes a lot of sense because aloe has the same healing qualities in humans. I have been giving my dogs this daily and well I can not say 100% that it is helping with everything stated I do see that my two older ones are getting around easier. While I would recommend Emmy's Pet Premium Foam for fresher breath I would definitely have to say this one is great for helping with other issues your dog may have.




   
I received this item at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. Just because I receive a product at a discount it does not guarantee a positive review. I base my reviews solely on my experiences that I have had with a product.


If you would like to purchase this product and give it a try for yourself simply click here and place an order!

No comments:

Post a Comment