Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Copper Compression Sleeve




My husband used to play a lot of sports when he was younger and unfortunately his knees paid the price! He is always in constant pain. We have tried basically tried EVERYTHING! He has anti inflammatory's , prescription narcotics, and we even tried the really expensive copper bracelets! Out of all those the copper bracelets worked the best. They provided a lot of relief in his knees and at a fraction of the cost of anything else we have tried.


 


The Copper compression Knee Sleeve really did a great job at improving his muscle and joint performance and an even better job at speeding his muscle recovery up! The only problem we had was an error on my part! I had actually ordered a small and apparently my husband doesn't have chicken legs like I keep making fun of him for! Although I will never ever admit to that one. Anyways make sure you measure your knees before you order so that you can get one that fits you right.


The Knee sleeve shipped the same day out of the factory and was delivered as scheduled. I did receive this item at a discounted price in order to provide an honest and unbiased review. Just because I receive a discount on any item it doesn't change the quality of my review. These are either  my own personal experiences with the product or those of someone I have a close personal relationship with.
If you would like to try one of these Copper Compression Sleeve's for yourself simply click here to place an order,

No comments:

Post a Comment