Friday, February 20, 2015

First time for everything : RelaxSlim Coconut Oil with Japanese Enzyme CoQ 10

I have heard all the craze about coconut oil but I was a bit of a coconut oil virgin before I purchased this. I actually probably would have never even purchased this item if I wasn't given an opportunity to review RelaxSlim at a discounted price. I have been watching my weight and eating healthy! I  had already made the switch from vegetable oil to Olive Oil. Honestly I wasn't even really sure what to do with coconut oil when it arrived. I called a friend who had already incorporated coconut oil into her diet to see if she had any good tips for me!



So one think she told me was to add it to my shakes!! Um my first thought was YUCK because the consistency and color was really not at all appetizing and certainly not something that looked like it should be drank. I was really busy one morning and though meh what the heck I will give it a try. I threw about a tsp in my breakfast shake! I was seriously so shocked! There is ABSOLUTELY NO taste what so ever! After finding out that it didnt have some disgusting gross lardy taste I thought I would give it a try for what it is advertised for. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so their isn't one second that goes by where I am not tired!



I used the coconut oil every day for two weeks and right around the two week mark my husband had asked me what I was doing differently! I had so much more energy! I was able to get up and do things that I haven't had energy to do in a long time! I even took a jog. The last time I jogged it was 6 months ago. I am not sure about the weight loss part because like I said its only been two weeks but I am excited to see what the future holds.

This shipped the same day and was at my door in 2 days using Amazon Prime. I would absolutely recommend this product to any friends and family. Hopefully this will consistently give me great results and I will be a fan for life. If you would like to try this out all you need to is click here to go to Amazon and order.

No comments:

Post a Comment