Saturday, March 21, 2015

Better than the leading brand

**Received for inspection and review purposes**


             



These were literally shipped with in an hour after placing my order with this company and they showed up with in 2 days as promised! they arrived in 6 boxes with 375 Cotton Swabs in a box!!! Now that is A LOT of cotton swabs!!! There is opening instructions on the back of the boz abd also a small note and some warnings.

I am not going to lie one thing I am very picky about is my cotton swabs! I hate trying to use them and then they end up bending!!!! Worse feeling ever! These Cotton Swabs are really strong I have used quite a few and had zero issues with any of them bending at all! The cotton actually stays on them without coming off as we! I would say these are a step above top Cotton Swab brands and not as expensive either! I am very happy with my purchase and if I ever need to by anymore Cotton Swabs in the future I will definitely be coming back to HB!!! Want to check these out? Head on over to Amazon and take a look HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment