Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Olivia Branch 1800 Prime Collection Bed Sheet Set

** Received for review and testing purposes**





I received a shipping confirmation with in 24 hours and my order with in two days as promised with Amazon Prime! I have to admit I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews for these! When these arrived the first thing I did was take them out of the package and feel them! They were really soft to the touch!

The White Queen Sheet Set  it fit my bed perfectly! There was no struggle getting it on and once on it stayed on! I am not sure what was up with all the negative reviews. In my opinion this was a great sheet set! If I had to critique something it would be to change the description from white to off white because the sheets were not pure white other than that I am 100% satisfied with my order and I would recommend Olivia Branch to any of my friends and family! Want more information? Go HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment