Monday, March 2, 2015

Vitamins that taste like vitamins!!! No way man!!!!!


   

I purchased these for my children because they just will NOT take the chewable vitamins at ALL! I have bought many gummy vitamins before and they just seem to work better for my kids! A couple of my kids didn't mind the taste and a couple of them really didn't like the taste. I actually wasn't expecting them all to LOVE the taste anyways!

Here is my opinion of the product as a mom I don't want my child thinking any type of medicine tastes too good and like candy for safety reasons so I was impressed with these. Yes I tried them out so I could explain the taste to you and yes they taste kind of minerally like the old chewable tablets used to taste after all they are vitamins and not candy!!!!! Even the kids that didn't like the taste still take these without a problem so they dont taste HORRIBLE by any means. The price is really good compared to other children's vitamins. Shipping was fast delivery was right on time and depending on how the price stays on these I will probably continue buying them as a daily vitamin for my kids. 

I received a discount on this product to provide you with an honest and unbiased review! This discount does not ensure a positive review but an honest review. I base all my ratings/reviews 100% off of the experiences I have had with the product. If you would like to purchase your own all you need to do is head on over to Amazon and place an order here.

No comments:

Post a Comment