Wednesday, March 25, 2015

High Quality Formal Kids Clothing At A Great Price

**Received for review and inspection purposes **






Within a couple hours after ordering I received a shipping confirmation via email! I didn't have to wait long at all for my item to arrive! It was on my doorstep in 2 days! When I pulled the 2 Piece Vest Set out of the bag I was shocked to see the color of the vest was a lot nicer than actually shown on the picture here! I chose the Violet in Large for my nephew who is coming to spend Easter with us!

The size was right on and the material was great quality! The buttons are sewed on tightly and securely! The Paisley Patter on the vest gives it a nice texture and makes it really pop!  I haven't had the chance to give it to my nephew yet but I know he is going to look absolutely darling in it. The price really surprised me for the quality of the Vest Set! I haven spent a ton of money in Department Stores and Suit Shops in the past for the same quality items. I am completely satisfied with my order and would highly recommend to anyone that wants quality kids clothing at a great price.  Need more information or want to order? Go HERE.
You can also check out  Kids Dream Store on Amazon where they have other great priced high quality kids clothes HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment