Saturday, March 28, 2015

Looking for some sexy fun? Try Healthy Vibes

 **Received for inspection and review purposes **


I received a shipping confirmation with in hours and this Toy was delivered to me in two days! I was so excited to receive this because getting new sexy toys to me is like Christmas! When I opened the discreet package it came in I was happy to see a very realistic looking toy! When I say realistic looking I mean this toy had it all! The testicles, shaft, tip, and even a very realistic meatus!



The size was definitely 6 inches and it had just the right amount of girth to it! There is a suction cup on the bottom of it so you can use this bad boy in the shower, chair, floor, basically anyplace! The feel of the dildo is soft and moves with your body! My overall experience with this toy was amazing and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to spice their life up a little! Want to buy one or get more information? Go HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment