Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Perfecta Travel Mug


** Received for review and inspection purposes **






I received a confirmation email with in a few hours of placing this order! I received my package 2 days later as promised with Amazon Prime! The Perfect Travel Coffee Mug came delivered in a cute box that had Mickey Mouse on it! The cup looked exactly like it does in the photo shownon Amazon. I have used it a couple times now and seeing as though I have had it less than a week that is pretty good.

The cup holds 16 oz like described and does a great job at keeping my coffee hot! I read a few of the other reviews where they said they had problems with the lid leaking! If not closed correctly it will leak but I made sure that my lid was closed properly and had no issues with leaks! I tipped it upside down over my sink several times and there was no drips and the lid stayed on tightly!

This is actually me new favorite Travel Mug I didnt think I could bring myself to trade my old one in but this one definitely holds up to the high quality of my old one. I think the price is a fair price and I will be coming back to purchase another one in the future. I would definitely recommend.






Need more informtion or want to make a purchase? Go HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment