Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wireless Doorbell Review

** Received for review and inspection purposes **




I received shipping confirmation shipping confirmation shortly after placing my order.  When the system arrived it came in a package with the doorbell, the remote, and a singular battery for the remote. It did not come with the 2 AA batteries needed for the remote. I was going to have my husband install it because I am just horrible at putting things together but it really didn't look that difficult to do so I gave it a try.

It took me about 15 minutes to install it! Yes 15 minutes I am sure just about ANYONE in the world can do it quicker than that but I just don't have that knack for putting things together! I was actually THRILLED it only took 15 for me to figure it out! the sound quality was really good! The sound was clear and loud enough to hear! I was impressed with the 16 different sounds that it has! 

My overall opinion was for the price of this product the quality is great! I think these were on sales for less than 20 dollars at the time I ordered which was a steal!!!!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! I am very pleased with my order and the service I got and would definitely return in the future. Need some more information you can check this item out HERE on Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment