Thursday, March 26, 2015

Diamond Dental System! First time oil pull review

** Received for inspection and review purposes **




Okay so I have heard a lot about oil pulling but actually never tried it before I received this bottle for inspection. I was really quite scared because the thought of swishing oil in your mouth for 15 to 20  minutes just is not a turn on to me AT ALL!  Once receiving the bottle I figured now was as good as and put about a teaspoon in my mouth and started swish, swish, swishing.

The oil is well OILY but it does not feel as weird as you would think and it really does not tast bad at all! It tastes minty and clean! After swishing for about 15 minutes I rinsed my mouth, brushed my teeth, and rinsed my mouth again. My mouth FELT GREAT! I have only had this a short time so far but I could tell after a couple uses that my teeth already looked whiter. I liked that its all NATURAL and no chemicals what so ever! I am a HUGE fan now and definitely will continue using. If you would like more information or to purchase this brand all you need to do is head on over to AMAZON by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment