Thursday, March 5, 2015

Now That Hits The Spot (18+)

This Silicone Vibrator is Amazing with it's soft silicone feel, ribbed edges, and the perfect tip to hit your G Spot! I LOVED all the different vibrations and pulses and was surprised that a toy that was under 20 dollars could be so pleasurable. With that many vibrations you know you are sure to find one that will give you that out of body sexual experience most people can only dream about!

 

With this being made of Silicone it makes for an easy clean! I just use some of my toy spray and wipe it down after each use! It's sleek design makes it easy to put out of sight. It does come discreetly shipped for those of you wondering. Shipping was great the Vibrator shipped within  hours of ordering and I received it within a couple days. I really love all the cool products UTIMI has to offer so of course I will be shopping there again. If you would like to try one of these out for yourself you can do so by going over to Amazon and placing an order HERE.

 **Disclosure: I did receive a coupon to buy this with a discount to write my honest opinion of the product. That doesn't effect my opinion at all. I base my ratings/reviews 100% off of my own personal experience with the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment