Monday, March 23, 2015

Modern Slim tastes great and gives you a nice natural energy level through out the day

** Received for review and inspection purposes**



I received this right on time! I was really wondering if I woudl like it because I just don't like to many weight loss detox types of tea! I have to say that I am so impressed with the flavor of this tea! It's smooth, it's Earthy, and you definitely do not even need a sweetener for it! There isn't a huge process to make it either which is nice! I just heated up the water, stuck the tea bag in it and let it steep!!!!



I haven't been taking it long enough to see a dramatic change in weight loss but I am really loving the energy increase! It's not like an un natural make you queasy, want to run marathons energy but more of a natural I feel good about life and want to get up and do something type of energy! I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend. Need more information or to place and order! GO HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment