Monday, March 2, 2015

Once Upon A Shine

I thought these Blotting papers did a great job at controlling oil on my face. They were easy to use and simply lifted the oil without messing up my make up.  These are great to just throw in your purse so you can check your self where ever you are and make sure your face doesn't have that extra shine that NO ONE WANTS!!

 I had no problems with my papers ripping while I was blotting like some brands do.You get 200 blotting papers with your purchase making the price a fair price! Yes there are some out there cheaper than that but you have to think of the quality of the blotting paper. If it is ripping through every time you go to blot then it's definitely not worth the price.

Shipping was fast and delivery was on time.  I received a discount on the product to provide you with an honest and unbiased review. A discount in no way ensures a good review only an honest one. I base all my review/ratings solely off of my experiences with the product. You can buy your Blotting Sheets HERE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment