Saturday, March 21, 2015

Electronics Overheating????

** Received for inspection and review purposes**

I was shipped this little fan directly from AC infinity to inspect and let them know what my opinion of their product was! They were very nice and had this to me in overnight delivery! When I pulled this out of the box I really admired the sleek look! My original thought was to give this to my husband to help cool down one of his gaming consoles but when I seen it my mind suddenly switched to a me me me attitude!



This was the perfect size for me to throw in my backpack and take to school with me to keep my laptop cool! The fan functions by plugging a micro usb cord into the back and then into the port of whatever you would like to use this on! This could also be used as an awesome little personal cooling fan. Then when your ready to turn the fan on all you need to do is place your finger over the button and it automatically turns on. This Desktop Cooling Fan did a great job at keeping my laptop cool all day long! 



The fan is really quiet and I have plugged it in and used it in the Library without anyone noticing that it was even on! If you are in the market for a great cooler for your electronic devices or maybe even just something small and function to fit on your desk this is definitely for you! The listing price for this is absolutely wonderful for the quality of the piece and I would not hesitate to shop with AC Infinity in the future. Want one? Buy yours HERE today?

No comments:

Post a Comment