Thursday, March 5, 2015

Meet My New Best Friend (18+)


     
 

When I first ordered the Sassy Lotus the first thing that came to mind was a Deluxe Vibrator for under 20 dollars I am not too sure how this is going to work. I typically make all my adult purchases at the Adult Store here in my town and Vibrators they are rarely under 50 dollars even for a low quality one.

When the Sassy Lotus arrived I could tell even before opening the box that this vibrator was definitely not going to a low quality vibe. When I got a chance to take it out of the box is when I really fell in love!  The vibrator was made of silicone which gives it a soft yet still firm feel. It really is the perfect size and width! I know anything to large usually hurts and not a pleasurable pain either and the width is wonderful fills you up just like a good vibrator should.

   


The actual Butterfly part on this vibrator is AMAZING! This gives continual stimulation all over while some others just  focus on one part Every time you pull this in and out you feel the little buzzing butterfly give you new sensations in a different spot. This is not only great for solo use but used with your partner you will have the time of your life. 

Don't worry about using this in the shower or getting it to wet because this vibrator is completely waterproof. Batteries are not included so make sure you pick up some AAA's before it arrives because you will want to try this out as soon as you have some spare time! Cleaning toys is so important to keep bacteria so make sure you wash I have toy spray for that but if you don't washing it in the sink works as well.

         

Let's talk shipping and delivery. This was shipped the same day I ordered and delivered right on time! My honest opinion is this is well worth the money. Would I shop at Sassy Lotus or refer my friends there? Yes I would highly recommend them to ANYONE. If you are in the market for an amazing new toy that will keep you satisfied you can purchase yours HERE.

Disclosure: I received a discount on this product to provide you with my thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment