Friday, March 20, 2015

How Did I Live Without This Thing

** Received for inspection and review purposes**


          


I have been wanting a new injector for quite some time so when I was given an opportunity to review this product I was so super stoked! The shipping was really fast it shipped literally within hours of my order and I received it in the two days promised by Amazon Prime! So when I opened my package I was really shocked to see the massiveness and the quality of this BEAST!!! They really did name it that for a reason! This is the most heavy duty injector that I have ever had the pleasure of laying my hands on! 



It came in an awesome box that is great for gifting! I know my husband would have LOVED this as a gift for BBQ season and was actually quite jealous when he seen mine! I seriously had to tell him HANDS OFF BUDDY!!!! So in this cook kick A$$ box is the actual Stainless Steeland 2 Injector Needles!!! 



The Meat injector kit is easy to use but make sure you prime it with a little vegetable oil first!! I have so far made chicken and turkey with this and both came out DELICIOUS!!!!! The listing price is more than fair actually it is AMAZING considering this thing comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! Honestly as a reviewer I come a lot of really cool stuff but I have to tell you that this is my new favorite kitchen gadget for real. I would so recommend getting this for yourself or a love one because there is no way that you could regret this purchase. Want to try The Beast out for yourself? Go here and check it our now on AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment