Monday, March 2, 2015

Need A Little Extra Boost In The Gym


           

I purchased this product for my husband! He is kind of a gym rat and is always looking for things to boost his performance in the gym! He just mixes a couple tablespoons in his water and drinks it up before his work out. He said it tastes great and really increases his stamina while working out. I go to the gym with him a few times a week and I can actually tell the difference in his performance too. He has increased his reps and just watching him do Cardio now is tiring for me.

I am not sure the effects it would have on a woman! I don't want to bulk up and be some kind of Woman Hulk but I really like seeing all the energy he has and would be interested in taking a supplement to help me increase my energy as well. Shipping and delivery went great. It was shipped within a day and delivered right when the company told me it would be. I will definitely be going back to Parker Naturals to buy another bottle when this one is gone for my husband. I received this product at a discounted price in order to provide you with an HONEST and unbiased review. A discount does NOT ensure a positive review.  I base my ratings 100% off of my experience with the product. If you would like to purchase a bottle to try out you can do so by trying it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment