Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Counting steps??? You will want to check out the CSX 3D Pedometer!


  


As an active blogger I received this CSX Walking 3D Pedometer at a little or no charge in exchange of an honest review! The pedometer was shipped shortly after ordering and delivered right on time. It was delivered in a box that had the CSX 3D Walking Pedometer, detachable clip, strap, battery 1x CR-2032, and instructions.

I would highly suggest reading the instructions before just trying to take off with it because there was a lot of useful information about the device in there, Once I got the pedometer ready to go it was smooth sailing from there! I used two pedometers to check accuracy and it measured up to everything it said it would do which was:

Silent 3D pedometer tri-axis walking sensor with 10 steps error correction sensor
Step Count, Activity Time, Calories, Distance in km / miles, 7 Day memory
Target steps with progress bar for easy viewing and LED indicator
Double line LCD display
Clock with 12/24 hours display format

I like the fact all I have to do is snap it on and then forget about it and I can work towards my fitness goals. The price is pretty good for everything that it does! I would have no problems paying that price for it after seeing everything it can do and the quality of it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get healthier and wants an accurate way to log their steps. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or just would like more information on this product you can do so by going HERE
.

No comments:

Post a Comment