Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kabel DIrekt Ultra HD HDMI Switch 3x1

** Received for review and inspection purposes **




 I received this very quickly after ordering! This arrived via UPS with other items I ordered from Amazon. This is my first HDMI switch that I have owned and I really like the durability of this! For the low listing price I really was not expecting something of this quality! I had  no idea what this was even used for until my husband very quickly claimed it and showed me! This did a great job at keeping all of our cords in one spot! 



The cables fit great into the ports! There was no wiggling or having to pull on them to get them out! Picture was clear and so was the sound quality! My husband and son who are the tech people in my house fell in love with it! They were sad that I only ordered one and wanted me to come back for the rest of the televisions in the house! If you would like more information or to purchase one all you need to do is GO HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment