Monday, March 2, 2015

So Soft and so Smooth



    


To start this review I want to say that this is NOT the type of coconut oil for cooking with! There is a warning that says not for internal use!!!! Okay now that we are done with that part! I thought that this oil worked AMAZING! It made my skin 100 times smoother than before use and even helped with the really dry patches of skin that I have.

My husband and I used this for massage oil and we put a few drops of essential oils in it and it was so nice! Very relaxing! The bottle is huge and a little goes a long way so this bottle will be lasting you a while. As far as coconut oils this is one of the best that I have tried so far. Shipping and delivery was great. Shipped fast and delivered on time. No need to contact customer service for anything. Would I shop again with Rocky Mountain Essentials? Most definitely! I am under no obligation to write this review. I bought this product when they had it on sale and it worked great for me so I thought I would let everyone else know as well. If you would like to order this for your self you can do so by ordering it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment