Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lalaloopsy Bed Tent With Push Light

** Item purchased with a DEEP discount and no  promise of review **





I ordered this for my little girl I knew right away this would be something that she would absolutely LOVE! My oldest daughter ended up setting this up for her sister! She had it put together in about 20 minutes! I don't think it would have taken that long if the little one wasn't bugginh her every couple minutes.



My daughter ABSOLUTELY loved this once put together and did not want to even get out of the Bed Tent! The quality of the tent is okay! Its a childs tent for under fifty dollars so to me it was worth the money!  Mine did come with the light but I had no batteries on hand so I cant really say how that works yet!



Shipping and delivery went well! I had this in a little over a week! I am satisfied with the quality and the best thing of all is my child absolutely ADORES it!!!!! I would go back and purchase from this company again without hesitations! I am including some photos so that everyone can see what the finished product looks like! Want to order one or get more information? GO HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment