Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Constantly fluffing your pillow and still can't get comfortable? You way want to check this out!

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



'


 I received shipping confirmation within a few hours of placing my order with VIVE Health! My order arrived with in a few days of placing the order! the Contour Mmory Foam Pillow came in a large box and was delivered by UPS! The pillow was well made and was of high quality.  There was also a place to unzip so that you can wash it easily.

I tend to be more of a side sleeper so I wasn't sure how this was going to work for me. I was however pleasently surprised that it worked really well! This pillow formed right to my head whether I slept on my back or my side! My neck was fully supported through out the entire night whether I flipped to my back or side! 

The pillow has just the right amount of firmness to softness and never loses shape! There is no need to constanly fluff like some other pillows because this pillow NEVER loses its shape! I think the listing price is more than fair and would absolutely recommend VIVE HEALTH to my close friends and family and would have no problem shopping with them in the future. Need some more information?  Go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment