Friday, March 27, 2015

Everything you need to make the perfect drink

** Received for review and inspection purposes **



These were shipped to me so fast! I was totally shocked to see that these came the very next day after ordering! When I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised! I was really excited that it was all Stainless steel so it would go great in my kitchen! Included in the package was everything I needed to make awesome drinks there was a Stainless Steel Bartender Martini Shaker, Cocktail Bar Tool Set, with Strainer Corkscrew Bottle Opener, Jigger ,Ice Tongs, and Storage Rack.

Not only do I love this but everyone who has seen it loves it! It is the best addition to my little home bar ever! The price is great for the quality of the items. I am one hundred percent pleased with this product and really hope to come back and purchase more great things from Cuisine Prefere in the future. Need more information or want to purchase one? Go HERE.

1 comment: