Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bike Lights By Speed Racer



Okay so these lights are AWESOME! They are super Bright and colorful and great if you or your loved one is riding their bikes in the mornings or evenings. They can be seen from a long ways away and they make bike riding so much more fun. Now on the down side! Some of mine were defective, they were so HARD to put my daughters bike that

I just gave up and waited for my husband to come home and try and put them on he had a hard time putting them on as well! We did eventually get the working ones on though and they worked as described and were lots of fun which is why I am still giving this product a 4 out of 5 Star Rating. With clearer instructions this could definitely be a 5 star product! I would also recommend before buying this product that you watch a video review so you don't find your self frustrated.

You can get more information on this product HERE.
 You can also see what they look like on my Instagram HERE

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment