Monday, April 13, 2015

Ekouaer Women's 6 Pack Solid Color Crew Cut Socks

***************** This product was received at no cost for inspection and review purposes






These socks were sent to me directly from the seller with some other items I will be reviewing as well. These did take a while to arrive but I was notified that they were going to so it was not a big deal!  One thing I love is the feel of new socks but it is true that not all socks are created equal. I have a lot of issues with my feet overheating and it really bugs me.




Some socks are either way to thick to be comfortable ( unless its snowing out( or just way to thin to even be comfortable on your feet. These socks were the perfect thickness. The socks did come with six pairs as it states in the description.





 I received the pink and black because those happen to be my favorite colors! They fit great, they felt nice. they looked good, and they were comfortable! All things worthy of a 5 star review. I am very impressed with this company on the few items I have tried so far. Definitely will be recommending and returning in the future. If you would like to purchase these or just want more information head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment