Thursday, April 23, 2015

Flawless Fitness Ab Roller Wheel




I received shipping confirmation within 24 hours of placing my order two days the Flawless Fitness Ab Roller was delivered via UPS. This product does NOT come put together but literally takes less than 15 seconds to put together. I had my entire family try this out and we are all at different levels of fitness. My husband who is about 250 even tried it and had no issues with it.  He actually was impressed with the quality of the material, how durable it was and how easy it was to use.

I have had quite a few stomach surgeries so it was harder for me than him but still not to bad. I have tried others where it was just completely impossible for me to use without putting to much strain on my back and stomach. I had my 4 children try because they love to help me and Dad to product testing. My 17 year old daughter thought it gave her a good work out and liked that it was easy to use as well. My 12 year old son caught on really well and said he wish they had them in P.E. instead of having to do push ups and my two little ones ages 5 and 10 just thought it was a really fun work out.

I absolutely love the colors and design on this Ab Roller. Others can look kind of Drab and boring and this one does definitely pop and make a statement. Starting with shipping and delivery and ending with the awesome quality of this product I beleive this item should be 5 stars. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family. If youare interested in this product all you need to do is click HERE to head on over to Amazon.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment