Thursday, April 30, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Hyaluronic Acid Serum

As a Blogger and Top Reviewer I have been able to try many different AMAZING Skin Care Lines with all different types of prices attached to them. I have always been a fan of Hyaluronic Acid because I always tend to have really good results with it.  this bottle of Premium Organic Hyaluronic Acid contains 1 oz of serum. There is no need to put a ton on so this bottle will last a while.

 The Serum is a Gel Like consistency and feels silky smooth when you apply it to your face. this doesn't leave any sticky residue or greasiness on my face and neck either. There really is not a scent with this serum so if your sensitive to scents this is a good serum for you. 

I seen results almost immediately with this serum which is great since results typically take a lot longer to notice.I personally have loved every single skin care product I have tried from Retseliney and would highly recommend. If you interested in this product all you need to do is click HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment