Friday, April 24, 2015

Supreme Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder



I received a sample sent directly from the seller. I typically do not provide reviews for sample sized items but I am going to make an exception for this Matcha Green Tea. The company provided me with an example of how to make this tea and so that it would taste very authentic. As a Top Amazon Reviewer and a Blogger I have received many opportuniesto try a ton of delicious different types of teas. The reason I am making an exception to providing this review is this Matcha Tea is DELICIOUS! It is so smooth and Earthy tasting!




 I have to say that this tea is now on my Top 10 list of favorite Teas!  It was easy to make and when whisked created a beautiful delicious foam. I have used Matcha for baking before and had really good results with it. The flavor of this tea makes me want to drink it all day long! 




Since I was only provided with a sample I can't speak for health benefits or anything of that sort but I could feel a slight natural boost in my energy after drinking a cup which was nice. I would definitely recommend this product because quite honestly the flavor is so much better than most Matcha Green Teas available on the market. If you would like to purchase this product or just want some more information just click HERE to head on over to Amazon 

* This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment