Friday, April 17, 2015

Under the Bed Bondage Restraints System

I have tried lots of different restraint systems in the past and paid lots of different prices. In the Bedroom Toy world price doesn't mean a whole lot. Usually even Garbage toys that don't work as described or made cheaply are still EXPENSIVE.  Sex really does SELL and most of the time for way to darn much. I have ordered other items from UTIMI in the  past and have had no issues with ANY of their products so I was hoping that my experience with Under The Bed Bondage Restraints were going to be similar.

I would say after about 2 hours I received a shipping confirmation from Amazon that said my item had shipped. 2 days later it arrived via UPS. Now my item was NOT in discreet packaging but there was nothing on the package that would even come close to saying this is a naughty time toy. This doesn't come with instructions how to install but its really self explanatory!

You can either attach it to your legs on your bed or underneath the mattress. The restraints are durable and they hold up to pulling! Ther are super COMFORTABLE! One of the most comfortable restraints I have owned. It gives you the exciting feeling of being DOMINATED but still doing it in comfort! Overall I am yet again PLEASED with my purchase from UTIMI! I will continue to shop with them for all my sexy time needs!



If you would like more information on this product or want to order this all you need to do is click HERE.






** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment