Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Healthy Vibes Slim Pink 5.5'' Anal Intro Dildo

** This product was received in exchange of an honest and unbiased review and inspection. **




         
 This product was shipped to me very quickly I actually received it before it was scheduled to be delivered which made me very happy! UPS was the one to deliver this toy. The toy was discreetly wrapped so there was no issues opening the package. This Dildo was made out of soft silicone whih not only made for great flexibility but also easy cleaning.  It is slim and actually the 5.5" it is supposed to be.

The width and size makes this the perfect anal toy for the beginner or someone who isnt all that thrilled with bigger toys! This is not my first order from Healthy Vibes and I have been consistently satisfied with the overall quality of their products. The prices are GREAT compared to the adult store in my town. Its actually about three times less to order through Healthy Vibes then to go there and buy their products and the quality is MUCH BETTER! Want to place an order or need more information? Go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment