Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Digital Wireless Headphones

I was so excited when these arrived! My family has literally stole all my headphones to take to take with them to work, school, gym. out with friends. So I was in need of a good set of headphones. These arrived just two days after I ordered them so I did get them SUPER FAST! 

I have a smaller head because I am a little on the smaller side! These fit fine on my head and they do have an extension so you can make them bigger if your head is bigger than mine. I didn't need to use it but when my husband who has a HUGE head tried them on he was able to fit in them without problems!

The sound quality was good! I was able to hear the music clearly at a loud level without any static what so ever!  I like my music LOUD and this allowed me to listen to it at a level I like to enjoy. I do think these are worth the price listed and would have no issues shopping with this company in the future or recommending them to anyone I know. Interested in a pair of your own? Click HERE.








** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment