Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Charge FOUR Smart Devices At the Same Time With Cynphon C




This product arrived way faster than I thought it was going to arrive. It was delivered by UPS, What was included in the box when it arrived to my house was: 
1 Authentic Black Cynphon Jumpstart 4 Port USB Car Charger.
1 Authentic Cynphon Triple Choice 3-in-1 USB to (micro, iphone 4, iphone 5/6) Charging Cable
1 User Manual

I am going to be honest as a Blogger and a Reviewer I get a ton of opportunites to review Car Chargers but this one was different than a lot of the ones I have reviewed before because of the attachment. You can plug in so many devices that just that attachment makes this set worth the price that they are asking. 

I had no issues plugging this into my car or any of my electronics! They charged quickly and I was very impressed with the quality of this item. I will be giving this Cynphon 4 Port USB Car Charger 5 Stars today based on my experiences with it and its excellent quality.I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car charger Want more information or care to order? Click HERE.


** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment