Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Smart Digital Meat & BBQ Thermometer



I really wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this thermometer because I have one that we use every time we grill and it has been dependable and accurate. My husband and I had an opportunity to test this Smart Digital Meat & BBQ Thermometer out last night and I must say I was REALLY impressed! The thing I loved about this thermometer the most was the length. I am pretty short (under 5 ft short) so my arms don't reach as far as others do. With this being as long as it was I had no issues checking meat on a hot grill without burning myself.

I love that everything is digitally displayed so that takes the guessing out of things! The letters numbers are big enough to be easily read without problems. The Thermometer is completely accurate and very very durable. I have to say it is one of the best Meat Thermometers I have tried. I can't wait to make a Turkey now and see how it does with that. I am rating this Meat Thermometer 5 Stars based on shipping and delivery, performance. appearance and accuracy.  I have no issues highly recommending this product.

To find more about this product click HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment