Monday, April 27, 2015

Marrywindix 10 Pairs Chopstick Stainless Steel Chopsticks

I was shipped these directly from Marrywindix. These did take a little bit to be delivered but I was notified that they would be. When these arrived they showed up by USPS. These were my first Stainless Steel Chopsticks and I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE! These had a nice weight to them, they were easy to use, and they are super easy to clean. 

I loved that they are reusable and not wood! The price is AMAZING for these Stainless Steel Chopsticks. They are going to last forever and as weird as it may seem I even keep a pair of them in my purse because I prefer them over the wooden ones that you get in in the restaurants.I definitely would recommend these and I sure would buy them again! I have ordered a few different things through Marrywindix and loved all their items. Interested in this product? Click HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment