Sunday, April 19, 2015

Moroccan Oil



I received shipping confirmation with in 24 hours and my Moroccan Arga Oil arrived 2 days later delivered by UPS. This arrived in a very classy looking box. The box contained a glass bottle containing 100 ml of the Argan Oil and a pump dispenser. I will be honest and say that as an active Blogger and reviewer I have had a chance to trt lots of different types of Argan Oils but this one was different starting by just the work they put into the design of the bottle and packaging.

There isn't too much scent to the Oil if you do like scents for your hair or face what I do sometimes is take a little essential oil and place a drop in my palm and rub it into the Argan Oil. You come out with all the awesome benefits of Argan Oil and a lovely scent that lasts all day. I have been using Argan oil for a year and have had AMAZING results. My hair is thicker and fuller and I no longer am brushing handfuls of hair out when I brush daily. I also use Argan oil on my face and neck and it makes my skin so soft and keeps it looking yong.

This Argan oil is of cours "oil" but when rubbing it in to your face and skin it absorbs quickly! It gives your hair a nice shine while helping to strengthen it I have had no issues with this leaving my skin oily after application. I am very impressed with this brand and would definitely buy from them again. This measures up to the very expensive Argan Oils but at a much better price. If your interested in this product you can click HERE to head on over to Amazon.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment