Thursday, April 30, 2015

Retseliney Premium Organic Advanced Retinol Serum

It is really hard to get Beauty products that you can immediately feel a difference. Usually when I test out beauty products it takes several weeks to see any results. I have been testing different Retseliney Products for about a month now and have seen such quick results with each one. This Advanced Retinol Serum I started a few days ago but I can already see and feel the difference in my skin. 

My skin is feeling so much softer and looks brighter and more youthful. My oldest daughter even mentioned to me the other day that my skin looks really good! There is 1 oz of serum in the bottle and the bottle does have an easy to use dispenser on it. Just put one or two pumps in the palm of your hand and rub on your face and neck with your fingertips. 

I can immediately feel a difference in how refreshed my skin feels after apply. There is no greasy, sticky, or oily residue. The price is AMAZING for the fast results you get with this Organic Advanced Retinol Serum. I love it and will continue to be   Retseliney Skin Care Fan for life. Interested in buying this product or just want more information? Click HERE.



** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment