Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Swim Goggles with a Ear Plug Connect gog

Holy Moly! Talk about fast delivery! I ordered these and had them before 48 hours even came close to ending. When these arrived and I got a chance to look in the package I knew these were not just ordinary Swim Goggles! The case they came in was AWESOME! Its hard plastic so it will keep your Goggles safe from getting scratched while your not using them. 

These are very high quality Swim Goggles I was so surprised to see that the quality was as great as they are for the price they are offering these glasses are. These were adjustable so I had no problems with them fitting to my head tightly and securely. 

They didnt leak any water at all and I was able to see underneath water clearly.I also have never had a pair of Goggles with an Ear Plug Connect. That was definitely my favorite feature on these Goggles. I would recommend these Goggles to any avid Swimmer! I wouldnt be caught swimming without them now. If you would be interesteed in ordering these or just want some more information then click HERE.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment