Saturday, April 25, 2015

Smoochie's Water Additive for Dogs & Cats



I received this item sent directly from Jackie Doodles with a couple other items I will be inspecting and reviewing as well. Delivery was fast and on time and arrived via UPS. This Bottle of Breath Freshener comes in a bottle containing 12 FL Oz of the liquid and also comes with a easy to pump dispenser which made it nice.

 Upon smelling the Breath Freshener there really wasn't much of a smell. I have 4 dogs and two cats that I tested this on! None of them seemed to mind or even notice that it was in their water. All I did was add 1 pump per 8 oz of water I gave them and they just drank it up as they normally do. 

With in a couple days I could already tell a difference in the smell of their breaths. Instead of smelling like Doggy Breath all I could smell was a very neutral odor smelling like nothing. If your dog or cat suffers from horrible breath this stuff will work.

 The only thing I did find a little funny was that under the ingredients there really wasnt much mention of what this is actually made out of and was curious to what Plant Extracts were in it. That would be the only thing keeping me from rating this product 5 Stars other than that its a great product and does what it is intended to do. 

If you are interested in purhasing this product all you need to do is click HERE.





** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment