Thursday, April 16, 2015

Keraplex Organica Shampoo for Hair Loss Prevention

DISCLOSURE: This product was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes

I have super thin hair! I am not sure how much of it is from having Anemia or just poor Genetics but I have been looking for something to help with it for a while! I have tried a ton of supplements to help strengthen and thicken my hair but remembering to take them every day sometimes gets a little hard.

The bottle of Keraplex comes with 8 oz of shampoo and has a pump to easily get the shampoo out. When you first go to wash your hair with it you will notice that there isnt too much of a lather but it suprisingly does an AWESOME job at cleaning your hair.  I used this every other day because it didnt say how often to use so I figured that seemed about right! 

After a few short days I could tell that my hair was already getting stronger. When I went to brush it I wasnt losing handfuls of hair with in my brush anymore!  I also noticed that my har is looking and feeling fuller than ever. I haven't used this product for too long so the fact that I am already seeing a difference is making me a huge fan.

This Keraplex Shampoo also SMELLS great and the scent lasts. It doesn't have any medicated frangrance at all but rather a really pretty clean scent.  My littest child has even sniffed my hair and said Mommy your hair smells so GOOD!!!!!! At this point I am very pleased with this product and am giving it 5 stars based on everything I have written in my review plus the fact that shipping and delivery was fast and on time. 

If you would like more information or want to order this product all you need to do is click right HERE. If you have any other questions feel free to leave a comment and I will answer to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment