Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum

** This product was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes



I received quick email confirmation after placing my order and 2 days later this arrived via UPS. As an active Blogger and a Top Amazon Reviewer I receive a ton of offers to review products similar to this. I am being 100 percent honest when I say that this product was competely different than any other Shaping Serums I have tried.

Lets start with the actual serum it has a gel like consistency and quickly absorbs in to your skin leaving no greasy or sticky residue. If you are familiar with products like this one you know that they can be kind of smelly! This serum smelled so darn good! No exageration it was kind of like a cross between a grapefruit and a coconut. After I put this on everyone including my hubby asked me what I was wearing. IT SMELLS AMAZING.

Okay lets get to the best part! How it works! I rubbed this on my bottom and abdomen every day as directed on the tube and yes it gets HOT but its like a really COOL HOT! It is so neat to actually feel this product WORKING! It took about 5 days before I seen any difference but that is actually very fast for this type of product. After 5 days I could see my tummy and botton were smoother and firmer and it was quite a significant change.

When I went to check the price on this item I was totally thinking it was going to be 60 to 70 dollar tube of Serum and about fell over from a heart attack to see it was less than 20. That is a DEAL! I typically dont get too excited over serums but boy I am going to be a lifelong fan of this product. This product deserves the 5 stars and more based on everything from fast shipping and delivery to price! I would highly recommend and for sure will be coming back to buy Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Acticve Serum again.

If you would like to purchase this or want more information all you need to do is click HERE. This product is my favorite product of the week and a MUST TRY!!!!!


**Apply Sparingly

No comments:

Post a Comment