Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Arttranson® Cotton Linen Decorative Throw Pillow Cover

**** This item was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes



I received shipping confirmation quickly after ordering this! It arrived on time and delivered by UPS! I just want to make this clear the pictures on this listing do absolutely NOTHING for this Pillow Cover. I was so shocked to see when this arrived at how absolutely ADORABLE it is. It even caused a fight between my two daughters ages 5 an 16. My oldest daughter was quite upset that her sister called the pillow case before anyone could claim it even me.

I love the idea that you dont have to look at the same old boring throws all the time! You just change when your mood changes. There is an assortment of them to choose from so you will be able to change as much as you like. I knew my kids would love to see the Kitty in the frying pan in our living room all the time so I chose that one.

The pillow case fit perfect on our throw pillow. It was easy to put on and take off. The material is thick and VERY DURABLE not at all cheaply made! I was shocked at the price on this being so low.  This pillowcase washes easily and have had no issues what so ever with even wear and tear on it and it is used more than a decorative pillow in my house. My daughter uses it to lay on while watching tv or taking naps! I would definitely order from this company in the future again. 

Interested in this item or looking for a different design? Check them out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment