Friday, April 3, 2015

EU Natural anti inflammatory Joint Support

I received this bottle of Primal Joint Support two days after ordering! The bottle came with 90 capsules and you are suppose to take three capsules with 8 oz of water and this is a three month supply! I havent been using these for three months yet but I can already tell a difference in my aching joints!

I used to have pain in my knees for days after running and I went running yesterday and did a 4 mile run and felt AWESOME no pain at all! The pills have no taste and I have experienced no negative side effects with them at all! My overall experience was great with these and I will continue to order! Need more information or care to purchase your own? Go HERE.




** Received for review and inspection purposes **

No comments:

Post a Comment