Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ENERGIZER 100W Direct Plug in Power Inverter

I received this item shipped directly from the seller for review and inspection purposes! When I see the name ENERGIZER  the first thought that comes to my mind is great quality! I was really hoping that I would get a product that would live up to the name and I did! My whole customer experience with Energizer was awesome! Starting with fast shipping and delivery and ending in a great product.

When your Power Inverter arrives I am sure you will have the same thought as I did and think wow this thing is HEAVY DUTY and isn't going to be one that just lasts for a little while and then BAM you have to get another one with in a few months. Not only will this last forever but it can charge so many different electronics that its really the only charger you will need. 

Of course I will be giving this product 5 stars but honestly if there was a way to give it more then I definitely would. My husband wants me to pick him up one for his trips to work and back and when he likes something then you know its really great quality. If you are interested in this product you all you need to do is click HERE.




** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment