Friday, April 3, 2015

Silver Chain Necklace Tree of Life Pendant

**Item received for review and inspection purposes **




I received this item two days after placing my order with Amazon Prime. It arrived via UPS with another beautiful necklace I will aso be reviewing! This Gorgeous necklace showed up in a very elegant looking velvet jewelry box. The box is perfect for gifting so no additional wrapping would be needed. The chain was strong and clasped and unclasped easily!

The pendant was actually prettier when it arrived than what it looks in the picture on Amazon. I thought about giving this to my teenage daughter but I honestly fell in love with it and decided to keep it for myself! I guess that means I will have to buy one for her!!! The price is very good for the quality of the necklace and the box that it comes in! I would definitely shop again with this company and I would have no issues referring my close friends and family! Want more information or care to purchase one? All you need to do is head on over to Amazon by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment