Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sew Sewy Luxury Sewing Kit



I received this product quickly after ordering. I really needed a sewing kit so I was very happy when the opportunity came to me to review one. I have 4 kids and a husband who always need something sewed up.  This kit offers everything you will need for a quick sew up. There is several different collors of thread, measuring tape, scissors.needles, and more. 

The case it comes in is really durable and almost like one of those old CD cases people use to keep their CD's in before MP3 Players and I pods became popular. It zips up will also allow you to keep refilling it when these items run out. I thought this was a high quality sewing kit and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Sew Sewy again or let my friends and family know about it.If you are interested in this product you can find out more information HERE.

** This product was received for review and inspection purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my own experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment